Total de visualizações de página

sábado, 14 de maio de 2011

Speaking of Guns and philosophically

Holla galerinha today I'll make a post in English, do not quite understand why, but it is legal, U.S. personnel will be able to read itwithout needing a translator (but look! I am using the translatorweeeeeee). We do not I have many ideas today, but let's see whatthis post will give ...
Wow! galerinha, I've said how much I love Guns' n Roses? Folks,the Slash is my idol, my inspiration in music, Axl is my idea ofattitude on stage, I watch them and try to pass it to my band or at least to me for my band, who is also passionate about them (well,Ana is at least)! Galerinha, ah ah galerinha what can I say ...Nothing ... I know of nothing, the world does not know, just knowthat I know nothing, why do we exist? where we go after death?why all this exists? and if none exist?
  Not knowing anything about it depresses me, but then I listen to some music, I'm dancing like crazy locked in my room, I try to playsomething and I'm expecting an epiphany ... or death ... but there's another case and other stories and ahhhh whatever!

                                          Galerinha, watch this video:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário